Terms and Conditions
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars. However, you can click the currency converter for Peso and other currency.
- Payment is sometimes required before the product is available to you as the order will undergo a shipping period (3-4 weeks). For lay-away payment arrangement, your order will be shipped to you after complete payment of the total amount (inclusive of interest).
- Payment may be made by credit card, debit card, bank transfer, Paypal, Payoneer, PayMaya, Coins, Money Gram, ML Kwarta Padala and payment methods indicated in our website.
- Uso.ph reserves the absolute right to accept or refuse payment made in any form.
- Uso.ph does not give any guarantee that all products will always be available.
- To ensure security, Uso.ph does not hold any credit or debit card details. These information are held by third party payment providers.
- You may experience delays in payment processing when your credit card company does security checks.
- ph does not make any representation whatsoever and does not give any form of guarantees against patent defects in all products and all conditions and warranties, whether implied or otherwise, are hereby expressly excluded.
- Uso.ph will not be liable in any nature arising from contract or delict from any inquiry, loss or damage to any person, or property arising from the use of the products it sells.
- The products sold by Uso.ph will be suitable only for the purpose designed and intended and the custumer ensures that the products are handled, stored, installed, used, worn or otherwise dealt with in a normal manner and in a manner consistent with the instruction given by Uso.ph.
- No action or claim of any form shall be made against uso.ph arising from or in connection with any defects in, or unsuitability of any of its products sold.
- ph is a dropshipping website. All items are sourced from suppliers from different parts of the world.
Placing Orders for Goods
- You acknowledge that all products purchased under these terms are intended for personal non-commercial use only and will not be re-sold unless you order for wholesale.
- You agree to follow the ordering and payment processes as indicated in our website's ordering processing.
- Uso.ph will not be liable for any loss you or any third party incurs for a delay or failure to process your order or deliver goods due to inaccurate or incomplete details provided in the order process.
- You agree to provide Uso.ph with personal information needed to process your orders.
- You agree to provide or obtain consent to provide information to Uso.ph of recipients of goods or gifts ordered by you.
- Uso.ph reserves the right to accept or reject your order for any reason at anytime. You will receive a refund if Uso.ph rejects your order.
- You agree to provide Uso.ph with information needed to proceed with the purchase of items on our website.
- These information will be treated with utmost confidentiality by Uso.ph and all its members.
- Uso.ph does not sell your information to any third party.
- Information is collected when you sign up as a member on our website and when you make payments through third party payment facilities (Paypal, Moneygram, bank transfers, etc.).
- Uso.ph does not share or expose these information to any third party.
- Uso.ph does not store any financial information.
Returns and Refunds Policy
- You agree that Uso.ph is a dropshipping online store and is not a supplier of all the item in its store.
- ph partners with various suppliers around the world.
- Terms for returns:
- The item has not been used and tampered with.
- Return must be made within 7 days from the receipt of the item (please know that each item has a tracking number and Uso.ph can track the date the item was received).
- If the item is returned after 7 days but before 30 days after delivery date, there will be a 10% restocking fee.
- Returns are not accepted after 30 days.
- There is observable damage in the item. You must provide clear photos and send them to: email@example.com
- You agree to send the item to: Uso.ph, 100 Portal West, Silliman Avenue, Dumaguete City.
- You agree to shoulder shipping costs to send the item to be returned to us.
- You agree that the item will undergo inspection which completes in 1-3 business days.
- You agree that any signs of tampering and use will automatically disqualify the item for return and refund.
- You agree to include in the return the packaging, tags, labels and other such materials that goes with the item.
- You agree that if the item is qualified for return and refund, that the refund processing will take 15-30 business days to complete.
- Open for items more than P3,000 and above.
- A 50% deposit is required.
- For items P3,000 – P7,500, you have 30 days to complete the payment.
- For items more than P7,500, you have 60 days to complete the payment.
- You will receive email notifications for the payments you have made, and reminders when your payment is due.
- The item will be held in security with Uso.ph until your payment is complete.
- There will be a 20% storage and processing fee required for clients who opt not to complete the Layaway agreement. You agree that this amount will be charged to the deposit.
- Discounts and promos do not apply for items on layaway arrangement.
- You agree that shipping and delivery time may take up to 3-5 weeks.
- You agree that when you placed an order, it is understood that items may come from other countries and will take regular shipping time for items to be delivered.
- For consolidated shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waiver and Disclaimer
- You agree to free Uso.ph of any and all liabilities arising from any transactions and results of the transactions that you conduct with Uso.ph.
- You agree that all payment methods (except for bank deposit and/or bank transfers direct to our bank accounts) are made through third party financial and payment platforms. You agree to free Uso.ph of any liability arising from your transactions using these third party payment platforms.
- You agree that all online transactions you make towards our bank account/s are made through your bank’s online banking settings and processes. You agree to free Uso.ph of any and all liability arising from the use of your bank’s money transfer or deposit processes.